2015 Tom Noonan Cup Togue Derby
FREE Fishing Weekend (Feb. 14 & 15) – No Fishing License Required
Tournament Dates: Saturday, February 14 & Sunday, February 15th, 2015. The derby will once again be in cooperation with Inland Fisheries and Wildlife. The tournament is intended to be a fish management tool targeting both invasive species along with illegally introduced species that are also considered invasive. Please see 2015 Derby rules and regulations for details.
Waters Included: Sebago Lake. Click here for current Sebago Lake ice conditions.
Weigh Station Times: 7 AM to 5 PM. It’s a 5 PM sharp close on Sunday – Anglers need to be in line prior to 5 PM. Click here for our Weigh Stations Map
Winner Determination: Winners will be ranked by weight. First tie breaker will longest length, Second tie breaker will be earliest time weighed.
Fish Limits: Derby limit is 6 togue per angler per day. Anglers must be present at weigh station to enter their fish.
All State Regulations Apply to the Derby including:
Sebago Lake: No bag limit for togue under 23 inches and no minimum length limit. Daily bag limit on togue greater than 33 inches: 1 fish. All togue between 23 – 33 inches must be released alive at once. Closed to all fishing within 100 feet of White’s Bridge.
Entry Fees: Individual $25.00, Family $35.00 (2 Adults and up to 4 Children). Click here for downloadable and online entry forms. Entries may be purchased via US Mail and online until 12 noon on Saturday, February 15th.
Three Ways to Win!
- Top Prize $100,000 for catching a togue on Sebago larger than the state record. (31 pounds 8 ounces).
- Prizes for top 3 places for largest togue and top 3 largest pike. 2015 Prize Pool to be announced soon.
- Fish pool prizes: every togue and pike weighed gets a chance to win
Winners from Previous Years
- 2009 Sebago Derby Prize Winners
- 2010 Sebago Derby Prize Winners
- 2011 Sebago Derby Prize Winners
- 2012 Sebago Derby Prize Winners
- 2013 Sebago/Cumberland Derby Prize Winners
- 2014 Sebago/Cumberland Derby Prize Winners